Thursday, June 2, 2011

I miss Stephen.

I hate how I miss him so much. I hate how I cry when I realize he's not coming home tonight. I hate how he said that he misses me more. I don't want to tell him that he will never miss me more. Until last night, I didn't think I'd miss him, at all really. I thought it would be relaxing. But no, it's not. It's horrible, I want my Stephen home with me. Snuggling up to me and kissing me, annoying me with his affection. I want him to text me like it's burning his heart to be away from me. It's how I feel, I guess he just doesn't miss me. I know it's terribly selfish for me to think like this at a time where it's about his feelings and family. I just wish I could stand it. It makes me think I'm not that strong for him to go away with his dreams. I'm scared now.. and all I wish was he'd be here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment