Sunday, June 12, 2011

I feel although we’re so distance, and although your gone, your still here with me.
Even though you left me for her, I still have those sweet dreams.
Everything is in the past now, I can’t say I don’t have those thoughts.
Of what you and I could have become if I didn’t walk away.

I looked back on those chats we had a few months back.
And I can’t say they didn’t bring tears to my eyes.

All those times, I feel for your stupid ‘I love you’ lies.
I felt so special, I felt so loved.

I wish I knew what I know now, I would have earlier said goodbye.

We’ve moved on now, you haven’t got her and I’ve found him
But, I know you still think about me when you’re lying in bed at night.
So while you’re lying there alone, while I’m with laying him,

I want you to know you had me, loved me, almost fucked me and now you’ve lost me.

I hope you see me and him together, I hope it breaks your heart like you broke mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment